Just a quick update post
FINISHED both workout challenges!! WOOT WOOT
30 day squats and 30 day crunches!!
I'm starting wall sit challenge tomorrow and going +5 on crunches until the race!! I know I'm losing slowly just need to start eating better. Sleep habits all sorta messed up so I need to get those in gear - lots of work done on the house, lots more to go, but it feels soooooooo good to be working on things!! Lots of fun projects on the way.
Fun day planned on Friday - Ambers kids are coming over for a bit while her and her hubby go out with his parents and then Amber invited me to join her and her mother-in-law to go see MJ Live! Can't wait!! Should be fuuuuuuun!!
Love you and miss you. Get back on the blog!!! We're not growing apart, I promise... just leading separate lives right now, but I hope you're still trying to get over here - we miss you!!
write soon!
Nothing much to say
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete