I've realized throughout these few months how disjointed I am. I am truly a fish out of water most of the time and I'm feeling lost in a sea of blue. I'm ready to find myself again, or for the first time, and it's thanks a lot, to you.
I will try not to be afraid. I will try to be confident and self assured. I will smile, and laugh, and appreciate my small town past. Because I've had what a lot of people wish they had, an ideal childhood, with more ups than downs, and a family that loved me. and still does. I may not have a huge family, but I have enough, and that's all anyone could ever ask for.
Just know that I'll be strong, and I'll try to live every day to the fullest. I'll make you proud, as I know you would do the same for me. Keep your head up, and know that I'll be waiting for you, no matter how long it takes.
I love you.
check in soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment