Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

What a wonderful Fathers Day so far! From what I can tell.  Daddy was "awoken" (He was a good sport..."pretending" to go back to bed, but he actually fell asleep! HA!  We woke him up with Sarah's homemade breakfast-in-bed! HE LOVED IT!! Complete with a menu and a picture!! It made his day :)

I took a nap... He played with Sarah.  I'm showered, squatted, and we are off to celebrate Fathers Day.  We're headed to Wolfgang Puck for some good ol' American Cuisine.  We are gonna try to get a glimpse of the happenins over at Planet Hollywood to see if we can catch a glimpse of any of the pageant girls!  Either way, we are coming back tonight to watch the show at 9! Love the pageant!!!!

Of course today is Fathers day...so I will attempt to call dad...if I can find his #.  I miss gramps a lot today, and I know this is one of the hardest days of the year for you, but man when I look back and think of him, I have so many fond memories and all I can do is smile.  That's exactly how I want to be remembered.  All of my memories are good...and the bad ones, easily forgotten.  He's DEFINITELY fishing today!!

Happy Fathers Day to everyone that deserves it!!

All my love


1 comment: