This won't be a big post, but I feel as if I should at least write SOMETHING. So there.
SOMETHING!
haha jk...
nervous for tomorrow, but excited, my interview is at 11:30, my portfolio is finished and I'll be ready to give it my best! I'm ready for it to be OVER though, always get nervous for interviews, and look forward to the relief when its over.
Win or lose, I'll be happy that I got an interview, and I'll see where it takes me.
Went to Disney store today at Meadows Mall over in Paradise. Its wayyyyyy over town where my interview is..about 30 minutes from home... Sarah went CRRRRRRRRAZY over the Disney store, and we were able to sneakily buy both Sarah and Alex a mickey/minnie shirt as well as a stuffed animal that we will unveil on the trip Tuesday. Only 3 more days until we leave and I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it all works out, but for now, ta ta!
Oh yes, must include Sarah and Mommy's make-up date tonight...totally impromptu, but totally AWESOME! We had a lot of fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment