I realize more and more every day living here what a small town girl I am. Going out at night just to walmart seems like an adventure, and that never happened in C-town... Going to walmart at 10pm guaranteed a slow night lol...here, it's just a nuthouse even to go shopping...and going late... you'd THINK would cause less people, and in fact there are more people out late at night. So maybe i'll do my shopping at 5am? LOL
It felt good to do well at the interview, and even though I missed asking some key questions (benefits and salary?!?!) I was just at a loss for how fast it all went. But you were right mom, getting the feelers out there was the main reason for this interview, and I'm definitely ready to get back on the horse. When i hear from her I will ask her those questions, and if there are no benefits, I'll probably go ahead and keep applying elsewhere, unless the pay is good because Brian and I have private health insurance, and if I make good enough money, I can pay for that on my own.
Thanks for all your support. You REALLY helped! I definitely miss my clients, but I realize how much of an impact they left and I'm hoping to meet some more amazing people, and after what I've gone through, there's no way I'm judging anyone!!
It was good to talk to you on cam tonight! Sarah sure enjoyed it! I'm so friggin' excited for Monday I can barely stand it. I want this weekend to COAST by so we can leave. I'm excited to see Alex, and so some fun stuff, because I know that I'm hitting it hard when we come back... so viva disneyland baby!
Hope you had a good day off!! I shall see you tomorrow!!
say hi to everyone who knows me!!
HASTA!
No comments:
Post a Comment