Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm really out of shape :{

Quick blog tonight... I feel like J - E - L - L - O! Those squats really did me in.  Not much to report tonight.  Very lazy day.  I did log my food today and did a pretty good job.  I worked out a bit and went swimming and did some laps and lounged the hottub, then came back and lounged in the bathttub. Overall, I'm a puddle of mush, but I could REALLY get used to this :)
called little man but no answer, so left a message....

Looks like we have a play date tomorrow for Sarah so I'm really excited.  One of Brian's old friends and SMALL WORLD his wife just happens to be someone I went to Jr. high with.  I'm just glad Sarah will make some new friends... I'm open to anything...wasn't really friends w/ this girl, but I always believe people change and grow up - so who knows.  She doesn't remember me, go figure!! ;)

Anyways, glad you had a good day.  Looks like you enjoyed your movie and I was glad to hear you went swimming!!

It will definitely be a long summer...but will give me some time to soul search...and decide what I want to do.

We have some huge plans for Sarah's b-day... I'll call and let you in on them.  I wish you could be here with us :(  I feel bad, Sarah hasn't really had any big celebrations ..last year was fun but went too quick... We want to go all out for year 5.  You can probably guess what it is...and I wish you could be here...but I know when you move here for good we'll go once every few years.  It sucks being here without you and Josh and my friends...Brian starts back to work on Monday and I'll be on my own...so I definitely need to get myself a part-time job and find a hobby too... I love it here, but anything can get old after awhile, and I'm not getting any younger.

Anyway - That's it for now.  Hope you had a good day off momma.  Buenos noches!!
Hasta pronto!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I figured you would go. I hope you have fun, I'm sure she will have a blast. Look, I'm not going to be at every milestone in Alex and sarahs lives..it's the way of the world.

    ReplyDelete